Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Etiquette: Do Not Hold Your Slug Captive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agpym1849 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2005 at 10:06pm
What a great posting! Just started slugging three months ago and have not a really bad experience....just a few interesting ones. BTW, does anyone know the story of the lady with the canoe on top of her Sienna? She picks up at Tacketts Mills and drops at the Pentagon; reverse in the PM. Just different with the canoe but a nice quiet lady.

AG

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Management: nature's way of removing morons from the productive flow"

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 1:47pm
As far as the newbie thing goes, I certainly qualify. But why would I wanna add posts to the soap opera here? So I can get criticized for it? Sorry I haven't been slugging for 10 years yet. I guess after then I'll have some credibility in this "community"
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:58pm
quote:
Originally posted by govtchick1990
[br]My final input...I have been very courteous to all that have rode with me, in fact made some great friends along the way. So if you don't want to ride with me that is fine...just trying to get to work like everyone else. So I will no longer pick up on Rt 17...thanks to the couple of folks that were nice to me during my travels North.

Hug a slug today
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:59pm
quote:
[br]My final input...

Excellent. Final input means no more output. :0)

Hug a slug today
hexizera View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hexizera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 11:19am

Ohhh please don't do that! please... we SOOOO need your rides.. the whole slug-line system will fail if Miss FL decides she is just going to stop doing us the favor to drive us.
Just by reading how aggressive and rude you are... by the way you communicate.. my Goodness.. what is the matter with you!

quote:
[br]My final input...I have been very courteous to all that have rode with me, in fact made some great friends along the way. So if you don't want to ride with me that is fine...just trying to get to work like everyone else. So I will no longer pick up on Rt 17...thanks to the couple of folks that were nice to me during my travels North.

govtchick1990 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote govtchick1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2005 at 11:07am
Hexizera...I still drive but pick up else where...places where folks do appreciate the drive with me into work.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2005 at 9:47pm
quote:
[br]Hexizera...I still drive but pick up else where...places where folks do appreciate the drive with me into work.

Um. What makes you so special?

Hug a slug today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic