Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for slugs from Navy Yard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle St. Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for slugs from Navy Yard
    Posted: 11 Aug 2005 at 1:34pm
I will be looking for slugs from the Navy Yard to Rte. 610 commuter lots on Friday, August 12, 2005. I will be leaving the Navy Yard about 2:30.
dickboyd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2005 at 9:09pm
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle St. Pierre
[br]I will be looking for slugs from the Navy Yard to Rte. 610 commuter lots on Friday, August 12, 2005. I will be leaving the Navy Yard about 2:30.

Please do a web search of this board for "Navy Yard" or "WNY". There is a secret yahoo web group for ride matching to WNY. While you are there, check out the classifieds for Boyd's bees. You won't get stung.

Pleas do NOT publicize the Yahoo WNY ride matching site.

dickboyd@aol.com
Rick Rude View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2005 at 8:37am
I went to the Navy Yard to pick up slugs and thought the line developed just passed the 6th street (NAVSEA) gate along the wall. Please redirect me if I was in the wrong place because no one standing along that wall knew where the line formed. Thanks..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic