Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Slug Experience EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2005 at 9:57am
Yeah, Miltrade, I think I'd have done the same thing -- just kind of watching the guy out of the corner of my eye with a little bemused smile on my face as he reaches new lows in boorishness. Entertainment value.

But you could have played him like a fish... every time he made a call on his cell, you could have, without looking over or saying anything, opened his window a bit, lowering it little by little to match each time he spoke. As soon as he hangs up, you put the window up. Repeat as necessary. Never say a word. This also works well if you have a radio volume control on your steering wheel.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2005 at 10:06am
Get over your self, speaking to miltrade and mirangus. Pot stirrers? OK then, and, I dont need grammar lessons, I just dont care when I am half asleep and posting to some rude military jerk first thing in the morning.

:'}
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2005 at 10:55am
GMHP-My point was this: If you want to be taken seriously, present yourself seriously. No excuses. Take that how you want.
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2005 at 11:44am
miltrade, as a retired AF guy, I can certainly understand your displeasure with watching the walking, talking tanks meander around the Puzzle Palace and elsewhere. And as a fellow "policeman of the world" (my wife's term), I further understand trying to do the "kinder, gentler approach".

If I didn't know I was married to my wife, I'd think you were married to my wife. What is it about our kinder, gentler halfs (halves for mirangus) and their need to cut boneheaded individuals so much slack? If you're going to participate in the community, then abide by the rules. If not, you deserve to be taken out to the back 40 and appropriately disciplined.

Okay, I've said my piece. On with the rest of your Friday.....

Uhura1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2005 at 12:40pm
You should have said something to him...not let it continue...

Live Long and Prosper
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2005 at 9:51am
I had a passenger ejection seat installed this weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic