Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I-395 SHUT DOWN!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:23pm
Just a wise word to y'all going South, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU LEAVE BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A LOOOOOOONNNNNG TIME BEFORE YOU GO AGAIN :)

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
slugcarrier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugcarrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:25pm
From the view I am seeing, looks to me like all lanes are open and moving close to normal.

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=370&pid=3
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:25pm
quote:
Originally posted by flatulentsluggerhugger
[br]Just a wise word to y'all going South, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU LEAVE BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A LOOOOOOONNNNNG TIME BEFORE YOU GO AGAIN :)

Isn't there some fast moving traffic you should be jumping in front of about now?
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:27pm
quote:
Originally posted by slugcarrier
[br]From the view I am seeing, looks to me like all lanes are open and moving close to normal.

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=370&pid=3

They moved the camera. The north of 7100 cam was on the spill, but they moved it slightly forward so you can only see the traffic. 10 mins ago it was still closed down.
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:28pm
LOL!!!!!!!!! Good one Fryed. A comment to Slugcarrier What cameras are you looking at because I see a nice big backup in the Springfield area!!!!

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:29pm
Drivers will still pick up slugs. That's cause the REAL slugging community does look out for each other to some extent.

Too bad some just don't get it. 2006 isn't too far off...

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:32pm
How about we all agree collectively (riders and sluggers) that we leave closer to 6pm. By then hopefully the traffic will be flowing nicely again and us sluggers won't be stranded :(
slugcarrier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugcarrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:32pm
Just listened to the audio report...all traffic lanes are open now but the traffic on the HOV means there is no advantage to taking the HOV today.
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:33pm
Fryed did you drive today? If so can I catch a ride with you :)
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 3:35pm
I think I'll take 3 today :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic