Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My gas costs: WERE $400+ a month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 2:55pm
quote:
Originally posted by msticaries
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by avparr
[br]Ok Eskie, have I NOT taught you ANYTHING :) ERRR F/Ters!!!!

Not that I can remember. :)

and I am not Eskie.

Still a grammar natzi [:p]
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:07pm
quote:
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by msticaries
[br]
quote:
[br]Ok Eskie, have I NOT taught you ANYTHING :) ERRR F/Ters!!!!

Not that I can remember. :)

and I am not Eskie.

Still a grammar natzi [:p]

MOI??? I think not. [:p]
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:13pm
I knew you would come back!!!
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 4:21pm
Yep, I'm still here. Sorry miltrade. If you don't like it, then I won't come to you.
hexizera View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hexizera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 11:34am
What size of cars do your wife and you drive? I'm not sure how much you drive weekly but with a small engine car there it would be difficult to spend that much. Everyone driving SUVs or Hammers are really driving prices higher and making it harder for all of us. Sorry, don't mean to attack you.. I just want to make the statement that each of us need to think twice before buying a car.
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 12:03pm
quote:
Originally posted by EnufisEnuf
[br]Thank your friend Bush for that and quit complaining! You voted for him!

OK Please tell me how anyone else would have prevented the rising cost of gas???
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 1:00pm
Well Enuf would come back and say, "You voted for Bush" but nobody could of prevented the gas price increase.

LIKE I SAY IN MY OTHER POSTINGS, "GET USE TO IT, GET OVER IT, DEAL WITH IT!!!!! GAS PRICES ARE NOT GOING TO COME DOWN!!!! GAS PRICES ARE GOING TO GO UP HERE IN A FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE STORM DOWN OFF OF SOUTH FLORIDA!!!! ALL THE STOCK BROKERS ARE GOING TO PANIC AND WE GET SCREWED!!!!

GET USE TO IT, GET OVER IT, DEAL WITH IT OR JUST SELL YOUR CAR AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO PAY GAS PRICES!!!!

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 1:45pm
Your Caps Lock key appears to be stuck.

But you are right. I love that people act surprised that gas prices go up, sometimes dramatically. We're talking about a resource with a finite amount left in the world, and that we use more and more of every day. There will never be MORE oil than there is right now, only LESS. We as a people tend not to change until we're forced to, though, so it might take a real crisis (like the world's oil supply actually running out) before we try to live without oil.
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 2:58pm
At the current rate of use, factoring in increased growth in demand, with the current world's oil supply, it is estimated that we have just more than 100 years left. I'm sure that in 100 years time, we will most likely not be burning oil as our primary source of energy.
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2005 at 4:21pm
All Bush's fault. He wants to steal the oil from the Iraqi people. Boy, can you not see it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic