Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th & New York

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SAS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th & New York
    Posted: 09 Sep 2002 at 2:25pm
Thank you for your help!

/SAS/
emmancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2002 at 4:14pm
You should be arriving at the parking lot around 7:45am. I cannot tell you about the evening trips because I get off from work at 5:30pm. But I frequently get to Horner Rd. between 6:10 and 6:30pm.

SAS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2002 at 3:56pm
It's been a long time since I've been a slug. For the past 4 years I've been a driver. I am now switching careers and would like an update on the slug line from Horner to 14th & New York in the am and from 14th & New York to Horner Road in the pm. My hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm. What time should I plan on arriving at the lot in the morning, and will it be easy to slug home? What time will I arrive at Horner in the evenings? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic