Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Get in the Back Jack!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savannahr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2005 at 11:47am
Driver perorgative. I had a driver tell me at the Pentagon once to get out of their car because they changed their mind about their drop off point. I was surprised but got out, it's their car. It's just the way it goes sometimes.
Mommee705 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommee705 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2005 at 2:54pm
I don't know why the driver told everyone to sit in back, but I can't say that I blame them. I drive daily and a lot of people put on entirely too much perfume/cologne. There have been several times I've had to drive with my eyes and nose burning. I have allergies so I don't put my window down, nor should I have to because someone isn't being mindful of the people they will be surrounding themselves by. The perfume isn't for you to smell yourself. If it's so strong that you smell it perfectly fine, then its tooooo much!!!
Sticky Bandaid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sticky Bandaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2005 at 12:04pm
The driver may have spilled something on the front passenger seat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic