Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DRIVERS STRIKE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosebud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2005 at 6:35pm
I hate the sound of the word tip. Even in a good restaurant, some people are too cheap to tip. I am talking fee baby..

$1 each way per person until the prices of gas comes back down to where it was a week ago ($1.57/gal).

If I continue to drive and no fee struc ture is in place, I will take the minimum riders and keep the AC off. Riding with me will be like riding in hell.
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2005 at 10:31am
quote:
Originally posted by Rosebud
[br]I hate the sound of the word tip. Even in a good restaurant, some people are too cheap to tip. I am talking fee baby..

$1 each way per person until the prices of gas comes back down to where it was a week ago ($1.57/gal).

If I continue to drive and no fee struc ture is in place, I will take the minimum riders and keep the AC off. Riding with me will be like riding in hell.

No worrys mate. You won't cause suffering very long, because nobody will ride with you.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
nursechapel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursechapel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2005 at 10:58am
Sure they will. I've had my AC out of service, let the slugs know, and they still asked "take 3?".
SlgDriver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlgDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2005 at 11:01am
quote:
Originally posted by AveMaria
[br]Slg Driver are you willing to carpool with me?

Do you have a car seat in your car? I have a little one I need to drop off. let's discuss offline.

"I'm Charlotte Taylor Wilson. I'm with the People's Independence Committee".
"Don Diego Vega. I'm with the greedy bloodsuckers." ~Zorro
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic