Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$2.00 to Rt 3!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $2.00 to Rt 3!!!!
    Posted: 01 Sep 2005 at 11:51am
Did anyone see that sign yesterday on that silver car?

Boonies
KCWolfPck View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KCWolfPck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2005 at 1:49pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugNoob
[br]Did anyone see that sign yesterday on that silver car?

Boonies

You didn't say where, but $2.00 sounds like a damn good price to me considering what you'd pay to ride in a train, bus, or cab!!! Plus it is faster and more comfortable. I would've jumped at that!!!! [8D]
122582 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2005 at 7:36pm
I received $5 the first day without a sign from 3 wonderful non-bottom-feeding slugs. I wonder how he did?
KCWolfPck View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KCWolfPck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2005 at 7:42pm
Way to go!! Looks like time are changin'!! About time....
Rosebud View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosebud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2005 at 8:40am
Why dont we just come out and say it. Why shouldn't each slug pay $1 to the driver for the one way ride. Gas is expensive. I use to drive, now I am going to slug because I just can't afford to pay for gas, parking not including the wear and tear on the vehicle.

Dont you think it is fair? I can see a lot more drivers turning into slugs, then all of you will be paying at least $10/day for the bus and we know that's going to go up soon.

What do you say!
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2005 at 8:52am
quote:
Originally posted by Rosebud
[br]Why dont we just come out and say it. Why shouldn't each slug pay $1 to the driver for the one way ride. Gas is expensive. I use to drive, now I am going to slug because I just can't afford to pay for gas, parking not including the wear and tear on the vehicle.

Dont you think it is fair? I can see a lot more drivers turning into slugs, then all of you will be paying at least $10/day for the bus and we know that's going to go up soon.

What do you say!

I've already seen former drivers at Horner next to me in the slugline. When asked why they were here and not in their cars they said that gas just got too expensive. One said that she'd go back to driving when the price came down. [^]
Rosebud View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosebud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2005 at 10:43am
I'll tell you what I will do. I would remember everyone who tipped, ask them their name and when I see them in the line, I would call them over and invite them in. Screw all you mouthy cheapsters.

Etiquette is a definition coined by slugs, not a driver.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic