Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VDOT HOT MTG TONIGHT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VDOT HOT MTG TONIGHT!
    Posted: 21 Sep 2005 at 1:56pm
This has been covered so much already on this site, however, I cannot express how important it is to present to the Advisory Panel the message that HOT is bad. That auditorium needs to be overflowing with folks there to express their opinions. Imagine the impression that would leave the panel seeing a crowd overflowing the space, all there to express their opinions or support those that do. ALL who utilize HOV should be there, whether you reside within the beltway or south of Prince William County.

We need bodies there! Create a simple sign or two to either tape in your car window for the ride home, or to hold while standing in a slug line waiting for a ride home. We need to generate attendees for tonight's meeting. "Say NO to HOT tonight at VDOT Mtg!" may be enough to generate conversation. I have had signs like that in my back window for a couple weeks now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic