Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late Slugger from Rt. 630

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Late Slugger from Rt. 630
    Posted: 17 Sep 2002 at 3:47pm
On Tuesday and Thursday I will need to slug in to DC from the Route 630 commuter lot. I will arrive at the lot between 7:30am and 7:45am. I work at OPM, which is on 19th and E, but can take a ride in to 14th and Constitution or closer if possible. Anyone available to catch a ride with at that time?

kortegel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kortegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2002 at 7:39am
Any luck? I've never slugged that late into the morning so I am curious to know if there are still drivers and riders waiting to slug at that time of the morning.

K.O.
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2002 at 4:19pm
I am trying to get a line going from Route 630 for people who depart between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. because they are taking away alot of parking spaces at Route 610 on Monday, 9/23/02. Do you usually slug from Route 630? How is it if you do? I think Route 630 would be far better than 610 because it's more easily accessible. I have a flyer that I am going to try to pass out the rest of the week. If you want me to send it to you so you can pass the word along, send me an email at tisa.shillingburg@hqda.army.mil.

Tisa Shillingburg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic