Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kilgore or Kaine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2005 at 11:26am
Unfortunately this isnt the Navy....where theres not full freedom of speech - this is a message board where, still in America if you believe it, theres still a thing called freedom of speech.
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2005 at 10:58am
Kind of funny that a slugging rule is, “drivers and/or riders should refrain from talking politics or religion”, but both are done here on the message board. Maybe a rule should be made no discussing politics or religion here as well.
slugfest View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugfest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2005 at 10:29am
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBackSeat
[br]The homos like Kaine. Guess he turns them on.

I've been slugging for 11 years now. I'm one of the "homos" many of you have picked up from the slug line over the years, but probably don't even realize it. What the hell difference does it make anyways?

I do wonder what "sexual orientation" has to do with slugging. Will that be a new requirement for picking up slugs? Maybe we can come up with new "rules" to encourage drivers to post "slug qualifications" on their door windows...."no "homos", no overweight slugs, no non-paying slugs, etc." The list can go on and on.

Recently there were comments made on this board about people who were overweight...now it's stooped down to a new low...and we're going to make comments directed at gays.

You guys want to make derogatory comments directed at a group of people you know nothing about...why not go somewhere else?

It's embarassing...to the slugging community in general...and especially when outsiders come to this board looking for information on slugging and come across this crap...

It's unfortunate that the moderator doesn't delete the posts that have absolutely nothing to do with slugging.

Oh...Billybackseat...I'll say a prayer each morning that you're not one of the drivers who pick me up. I'm kind of hoping that if people figure out who you are....they will decline an invitation to ride with you also...

Enjoy the regular lanes. You're not the type of slug or driver I come in contact with everyday. Thank goodness for that!
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2005 at 3:40pm
Kaine also supports taking taxpayer dollars to fund/create job centers for illegal aliens in this country. Kilgore opposes this strategy.
RCA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2005 at 10:14am
They both look like idiots. How about we get back to what YOU'RE going to try to do vice what the other guy SAYS AND WON'T DO. Both these guys campaign managers have them looking like tools.
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2005 at 1:16pm
quote:
Originally posted by Subaru
[br]
quote:

http://www.vapartisans.org/pr061505.html

Hug a slug today

Or maybe its because some people are really narrow minded [:(!]

-Rob

No. It's probably because they like sodomites. Or are one.

Hug a slug today
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2005 at 11:12pm
quote:

Hug a slug today

Or maybe its because some people are really narrow minded [:(!]

-Rob
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2005 at 10:03pm
The homos like Kaine. Guess he turns them on.

Hug a slug today
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2005 at 2:52pm
I supported Tim Kaine. I then read his website about his support of HOT. I then ripped my bumper sticker off and quit being the precinct captain. I then asked some of the people that represent him at the quarters. Basically its just as written above, he supports HOT on 495. He has no real stance that we can find on 95 HOV lanes now. But I refuse to ever vote Republican, and Potts is a waste of a vote. So Kaine gets it.

Also, Tim Kaine is Pro-Life. Check this interview out with Earnie Porta about Tim Kaine.

http://www.raisingkaine.com/interview_porta/

-Rob
HOV3Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOV3Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2005 at 7:05pm
You don’t talk politics or religion in the carpool. As to this Message Board since there’s an election on 11/08 we need to talk politics to see who’s the best choice and religion to make sure God hears our prayers that we chose the right one.[8D]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic