Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kilgore or Kaine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2005 at 7:28pm
quote:
Originally posted by slugfest
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBackSeat
[br]The homos like Kaine. Guess he turns them on.

I've been slugging for 11 years now. I'm one of the "homos" many of you have picked up from the slug line over the years, but probably don't even realize it. What the hell difference does it make anyways?

I do wonder what "sexual orientation" has to do with slugging. Will that be a new requirement for picking up slugs? Maybe we can come up with new "rules" to encourage drivers to post "slug qualifications" on their door windows...."no "homos", no overweight slugs, no non-paying slugs, etc." The list can go on and on.

Recently there were comments made on this board about people who were overweight...now it's stooped down to a new low...and we're going to make comments directed at gays.

You guys want to make derogatory comments directed at a group of people you know nothing about...why not go somewhere else?

It's embarassing...to the slugging community in general...and especially when outsiders come to this board looking for information on slugging and come across this crap...

It's unfortunate that the moderator doesn't delete the posts that have absolutely nothing to do with slugging.

Oh...Billybackseat...I'll say a prayer each morning that you're not one of the drivers who pick me up. I'm kind of hoping that if people figure out who you are....they will decline an invitation to ride with you also...

Enjoy the regular lanes. You're not the type of slug or driver I come in contact with everyday. Thank goodness for that!

Not so long ago homosexuality was a criminal act in most states because it was a perversion. The new PC is that we should all like homosexuals cause it is not a perversion. Well you know what? I don't have to buy into that garbage. Neither does most of America which won't accept gay marriage. Don't pray for me either. God is not on your side. I don't discriminate against homosexuals but I DON'T have to believe you are normal.

Hug a slug today
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2005 at 7:19am
quote:
Originally posted by AveMaria
[br]Kaine also supports taking taxpayer dollars to fund/create job centers for illegal aliens in this country. Kilgore opposes this strategy.

Yet again the Kilgore spin campaign snags another one. When Herndon approved the day labor site to be built with tax payer money, Tim Kaine simply said that Herndon had to do what they felt was best for there area, and it really wasnt something that the Governor could decide. Tim Kaine agrees that the Feds arent doing there part to fix the illegal immigration problem, and need to do more. But why should a governor have any say in if a town builds a day laborer site?

-Rob
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2005 at 7:20am
quote:
God is not on your side.

Found your problem right there [;)]

-Rob
slugfest View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugfest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2005 at 11:26am
quote:
Not so long ago homosexuality was a criminal act in most states because it was a perversion. The new PC is that we should all like homosexuals cause it is not a perversion. Well you know what? I don't have to buy into that garbage. Neither does most of America which won't accept gay marriage. Don't pray for me either. God is not on your side. I don't discriminate against homosexuals but I DON'T have to believe you are normal.

Hug a slug today

Once again, helpful "slugging" advice given by a guy with a name of "BillyBackSeat".

Interesting...

Where is the report post to moderator button when you need it? You're making a mocking of this message board. Thank goodness you are not representative of the slugging community.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2005 at 3:31pm
Though Billy may be a little enthusiastic about his views, I dont believe we need to censor him. If we had a moderator checking posts, the forums would all but stop. Half of what I read on here is crap anyway. I agree with mscusn, no religion or politics. Of course in DC, how can you not talk about politics in some way or another.
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2005 at 3:57pm
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Unfortunately this isnt the Navy....where theres not full freedom of speech - this is a message board where, still in America if you believe it, theres still a thing called freedom of speech.

I believe and support "freedom of speech", however, going into a crowded theater and yelling fire is not freedom of speech and I feel insulting people (even when we disagree) while hiding behind the ambiguity of our identities is not freedom of speech either. This board's intent is to assist people in using the carpool system here in the DC area, and yes to have some fun and good laughs[:o)], but not to insult people we disagree with. I do not support the politics and or lifestyles of some of the individuals here, but it is not my place to judge them, or hide behind an alas ID and insult them either.

P.S. I am glad I do not have to vote in the state of VA, because both the candidates running are very poor choices.
[xx(]
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2005 at 7:25pm
quote:
Originally posted by MSCUSN
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Unfortunately this isnt the Navy....where theres not full freedom of speech - this is a message board where, still in America if you believe it, theres still a thing called freedom of speech.

I believe and support "freedom of speech", however, going into a crowded theater and yelling fire is not freedom of speech and I feel insulting people (even when we disagree) while hiding behind the ambiguity of our identities is not freedom of speech either. This board's intent is to assist people in using the carpool system here in the DC area, and yes to have some fun and good laughs[:o)], but not to insult people we disagree with. I do not support the politics and or lifestyles of some of the individuals here, but it is not my place to judge them, or hide behind an alas ID and insult them either.

P.S. I am glad I do not have to vote in the state of VA, because both the candidates running are very poor choices.
[xx(]

This is America. And its the internet. If some pervert says being a homo is cool he can say that. And I want to call that homo a pervert I can say that. F*ck you and the horse you rode in on.

Hug a slug today
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2005 at 9:35pm
quote:
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by MSCUSN
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by Baz

[xx(]

This is America. And its the internet. If some pervert says being a homo is cool he can say that. And I want to call that homo a pervert I can say that. F*ck you and the horse you rode in on.

Hug a slug today

The funny part about people like you is that you just resort to name calling, no real useful information.

Hug a slug today, unless your a guy, dont hug another guy because that would be a homo thing to do.

-Rob
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2005 at 6:19am
Good Ol BillyBackwoods rides again....
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2005 at 12:07pm
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Good Ol BillyBackwoods rides again....

If you are a homo then that is YOUR problem.

Hug a slug today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic