Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kilgore or Kaine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2005 at 12:08pm
That's funny. I haven't found a post from you yet that caused me to say "hey that's useful." Get lost.

Hug a slug today
HotGirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HotGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 9:11am
As a brand new member, I have been hovering the boards looking for info on slugging and driving. Like I said, I'm new to the area. Luckily, standing in town, I've found helpful people who've gone above and beyond to help me with slugging. People are so kind here. Anyways, I just couldn't help myself. Reading this thread, it just seems weird. What is wrong w/ Billy Backwoods? Is he from WVA? Married to his sister or what? So strange. Well Billy, this girl has taken the plunge and went to the other side. I voted for Kaine today. Maybe its hot for 2 girls to make out but not 2 guys? What do you say to that Backwoods?
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 9:29am
Who is Billy backwoods? I've found that since slugging, I've made new friends and even found some slugs that I can relate to.
If you like sluggin, then you have to play HALO and HALO 2 with us.
Rob Miner has an old astro van that he installed an X-Box so we can play on the way to work. It's great, People you don't know go the extra length to make the slugging experience a good one. I LOVE SLUGGIN!
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 7:38am
Well I guess we all know the answer to this one by now. If you are from VA, or a tax payer in VA, I am sorry for you, but then I feel you would have lost regardless of who won[B)].
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 10:00am
Yea the VA elections were a joke this year. Nothing but trash talking all the way around. Hard to find out who stood for what. I felt like it was almost uselesss standing in the voting booth.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 10:02am
I wanna ride in the X-box van!!
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 7:15pm
quote:
Originally posted by HotGirl
[br]As a brand new member, I have been hovering the boards looking for info on slugging and driving. Like I said, I'm new to the area. Luckily, standing in town, I've found helpful people who've gone above and beyond to help me with slugging. People are so kind here. Anyways, I just couldn't help myself. Reading this thread, it just seems weird. What is wrong w/ Billy Backwoods? Is he from WVA? Married to his sister or what? So strange. Well Billy, this girl has taken the plunge and went to the other side. I voted for Kaine today. Maybe its hot for 2 girls to make out but not 2 guys? What do you say to that Backwoods?

I'd have to say you are a homo.

Hug a slug today
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2005 at 8:30am
The level of what might be considered "intellectual debate" has reached a new low. The best recourse when confronted with someone of low intellect and baser responses to something amounting as intellectual (to that person at least) is to simply ignore.

It is only by responding to obviously unrepentant and unintelligent comments that one then lends their own credence to the opposing opinion.

Simply witholding comment and not responding is an excellent way of allowing the situation to diffuse, the thread to die and even frustrating the irrational person performing the unintelligent postings.

Discourse and reason have little effect on some people. Forum moderation by established "authorities" inhibits a free exchange of ideas. Utilize the consumer approach to offensive threads: if you don't respond by spending your time on the subject, then the provider of that kind of material simply goes and markets elsewhere.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2005 at 2:24pm
GO DEMS GO DEMS!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:'}
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic