Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parking at 234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tulipgirl67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parking at 234
    Posted: 19 Sep 2002 at 8:45am
What is the parking situation like at 234? Does the lot fill early and if so how early?

I currently commute from 610 but we are losing some of our parking spaces starting Monday and I need an alternative quickly.

thanks

Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2002 at 1:26pm
I would advise you to plan to be there no later than 6:35 am --- however, since school has started, I am not sure if that is good advice or not (I have been going in later the past few weeks and picking up from Tackett's).

On the chance that you arrive and it's already full, you could either pick up slugs yourself from there, or continue on to the Potomac Mills lot or even Horner Road -- and hope traffic on 95 isn't backed up yet to those exits.

I emailed a friend that parks there every day, and he just replied with:
"6:45 to get a 'striped' parking spot. After that, people park all over in the dirt and elsewhere. It also varies day to day. Today for example, I was there at 6:40 and there still was about 1/4 of the lot. But when I get there in the afternoon, they are all over the place."

Oh- and with regards to people parking in the dirt and elsewhere-- be careful-- cars have been ticketed for illegally parking.
Hope this helps somewhat.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic