Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is a REAL slug incident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 9:21am
Sure doesn't take long for the threads to degrade to name calling and accusations. I sympathize with miltrade, and hope that the experience his wife had isn't repeated. Getmehome's description of it being a crummy experience is about right.
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 9:54am
Mikester,

I concur. But I am not going to be assaulted for posting something that is 100% true without defending myself.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 11:18am
What's 100% true?
It's too hard to tell.
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 1:05pm
Oh, come on everyone. True or not true, just file it away like everything else we read on this site. If you pick up at this site or any others in the area (in case he switches to another lot) just be mindful of what "might" have happened. I tend to believe him although his credibility was a bit tarnished with the former post that AveMarie cited. The rest of us had no idea that you were teasing someone you knew. This is not the place to be doing that. There are a lot of female sluggers and there is no need to stir things up needlessly.
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 1:12pm
The teasing was of the person that got "hit on" months ago, the story about the rude slug was amusing, but genuine. The post about the perv from two days ago is 100% legit and posted for safety's sake.
go2grl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote go2grl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 1:42pm
Can we get a more specific description of the guy? I sometimes pick up at the Pentagon and I'd like more info.

Thanks

SHAKE1T
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 2:17pm
Just called wife and she said the following:

Light skinned hispanic male, no accent, wearing workout shorts and jacket of a dark color, about 30 years old, about 5'8-5'10 tall, average build, not muscular, not overweight, carrying a gymbag and wearing a baseball hat.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2005 at 3:55pm
Somtimes I think it's good that not all slugs know there is a board out here like this since descriptions and cautions can be passed.

On the other hand, if people knew that a "community" of people were connected enough to be watchful, it might deter such abherrant behavior in the first place.

Like Dick Boyd's message, tell someone about slugging and about slug-lines.com.

Might help avoid a bad incident.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
BillyBackSeat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBackSeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2005 at 8:12am
quote:
Originally posted by miltrade
[br]Just called wife and she said the following:

Light skinned hispanic male, no accent, wearing workout shorts and jacket of a dark color, about 30 years old, about 5'8-5'10 tall, average build, not muscular, not overweight, carrying a gymbag and wearing a baseball hat.

Why didn't your wife call the police?

Hug a slug today
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2005 at 10:33am
I can recall a scene form the movie Porky's that may be of some help. Maybe getting a sketch artist to help identify the ///////. It was a classic.

Coach Brakett: "We could put up wanted posters all over school: Have you seen this //////? Report immediately to Beula Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this /////, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School.

http://www.porkysmovies.com/pictures/porkys/woody.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic