Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Oh Why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2005 at 2:44pm
Kinda like shaving your pits in public? LOL......

Just because we don't say anything doesn't mean that we don't like it, but speaking for myself - I don't think its worth it to say anything.
Uhura1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 9:16am
quote:
Originally posted by HOV3Slug
[br]It must be a woman thing to get upset with this. I figure if a woman is going to paint her face she’ll exercise the needed care not to trash the car. And if she’s good looking and showing some killer legs – she can file her finger nails too. But yes, I agree, the more refined women know how to “keep it real”.

You are so assinine for even stating this. MEN came back and pointed out that even if the make up isn;t spilled, it gets on the person's fingers and makes it's way onto any surface in the car that the slug touches afterwards.

So if she's good looking it should be OK?

Stupidity must be YOUR thing.

Live Long and Prosper
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 10:13am
Ring around the rosies and such.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic