Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning Slug Line to Red Line Metro Station?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimples917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morning Slug Line to Red Line Metro Station?
    Posted: 22 Nov 2005 at 8:23pm
What's the best morning slug line for getting to a Metro station that's on the Red Line? I'm going to have to start commuting to Bethesda and I'm quite sure there's a slug line that will take me to a closer Metro station than Pentagon. Any suggestions?
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2005 at 10:43am
Both the 14th Street and 18th Street lines will get you to where you need to go. 14th Street gets you close to Metro Center, and 18th Street gets you close to Farragut North or Dupont, depending on how far up the driver can take you.
Mommee705 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommee705 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2005 at 1:07pm
You can take either 14th to F or G or you can take 18th to K or L. Both sets of stops when you get out walk 1 block to the right(towards 13th & Connecicut respectively). I don't know where you start from, but I drive in to the Chevy Chase/DC border.

J's Mommee
kimples917 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimples917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2005 at 5:22pm
Thanks. I will be coming in from the Lake Ridge area at the end of January and need to find the fastest way to Bethesda. Where do you come from and typically how long is your commute to the Chevy Chase area?

quote:
Originally posted by Mommee705
[br]You can take either 14th to F or G or you can take 18th to K or L. Both sets of stops when you get out walk 1 block to the right(towards 13th & Connecicut respectively). I don't know where you start from, but I drive in to the Chevy Chase/DC border.

J's Mommee

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic