Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isn't this free?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 10:02am
When is this "meeting" taking place? I want to watch.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 12:24pm
Baz,

I'm really looking to just talk to the person associated with that nym. I may need someone to verify for us though, once Billy responds with a time and place to meet. Wouldn't want either of us to NOT show up and claim otherwise.

So, if you're interested feel free to contact me at my email address associated here.

This will hopefully be a friendly meeting where we can discuss our differences. Who knows? Maybe we'll both be set straight!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 3:06pm
OMG people, chill out!! Here we go with another wave of petty arguing.

:'}
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 3:54pm
I would like to know if Billy BS shows up as well. Hope you two work it out without getting sideways with each other. But I have to agree, he seems like a person to hide as he insults others!
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 5:14pm
Lets all meet at McDonalds for a warm burger and some iced refreshment and discuss our problems.
Extra scooby snacks for me.
adjguy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adjguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 6:33pm
Im with you on that one N_S bound. Seems pretty bold behind a keyboard.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 7:01pm
Just to clarify (GMHP take note please):

This would just be a meeting to talk. It will show a couple things:

1. A willingness to show up in person to dialogue and support the position concerning the subjects in disagreement.

2. Potentially enlighten Billy or myself about the other's position.

3. How different people are in person when they're not behind the PC and internet (I've not met people as a result of this kind of forum and am genuinely interested in how alike the flesh person is to the cyber personality). I really think Billy is a genuinely good person who may be using this medium to live out the worst in him (we all have the worst in us, some just choose to suppress and potentially reduce it).

I really hope this thread isn't bringing out the worst in anyone (as in you're expecting less than honorable intent in my actions or suggestions). This is about resolving differences. Billy is a conservative, I'm a conservative (partially anyways), how unlike can we really be?

I know Billy is probably reading and I genuinely hope he'll agree to a meeting. It would be most enlightening for both of us. I'm even willing to buy dinner for him and Baz at the 610 Chili's--how can ya pass that up?

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
adjguy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adjguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 7:36pm
That sounds pretty good. Hope you guys can work it out.
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2005 at 11:17pm
Ya know, this thread is pretty interesting when you think about it. There are several who have come on line, and talk alot of stuff that seems different to us usual sluggers. Lets see, 122582, Scoobydoo, frankiestein, Miltrade, Billybackseat (who says he drives all the time, btw), and a couple of others. Maybe a meeting of all the "senior member members" who say some things that the rest of us don't understand might be beneficial if they are willing to say those things face to face to others, instead of surrepticiously on the message board.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2005 at 1:36pm
Who cares anyway, its 99% BS all the time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic