Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So many complaints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 7:45am
You are either missing the point of the others or you are trying to start up the argument all over again, which if you'd noticed had ended. The point was how irritating people are who preach, which is exactly what you are doing.

quote:
Originally posted by bipinkk1965
[br]lets live in peace, the world is getting shattered every way. Lets not make our days bad. Be happy dont worry and dont care what others do, just sit relax and get to work

Bipin K karki

Telser View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 7:51am
Thanks for more of the same unsolicited sermon-type words. Maybe you should be the one to get to work.

quote:
Originally posted by bipinkk1965
[br]lets live in peace, the world is getting shattered every way. Lets not make our days bad. Be happy dont worry and dont care what others do, just sit relax and get to work

Bipin K karki

tondalea View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tondalea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 8:37am
Goodness!! I can't believe how grown up some of you are, NOT. I mean, I think most slugs complain way too much. You are getting a ride home, arent you!!! If you've rode home with someone at some time or another and you didnt enjoy your ride home, you always have the option of passing this ride up when its your turn. I'm sure that someone behind you would be more than happy to get a ride home. I slug everyday and very rarely drive and sure I have been in cars with people that annoyed me, but I got home and that was all that matters. As long as they are not putting my life in danger by talking on their cell for the entire ride or driving 100 mph and dipping in and out of lanes, I could really care less. You need to be more appreciative or else find another way to commute.
Maylo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 12:21pm
That's it, just keep flaming the fire with the same rhetoric.

quote:
Originally posted by tondalea
[br]Goodness!! I can't believe how grown up some of you are, NOT. I mean, I think most slugs complain way too much. You are getting a ride home, arent you!!! If you've rode home with someone at some time or another and you didnt enjoy your ride home, you always have the option of passing this ride up when its your turn. I'm sure that someone behind you would be more than happy to get a ride home. I slug everyday and very rarely drive and sure I have been in cars with people that annoyed me, but I got home and that was all that matters. As long as they are not putting my life in danger by talking on their cell for the entire ride or driving 100 mph and dipping in and out of lanes, I could really care less. You need to be more appreciative or else find another way to commute.

kamkam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamkam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2002 at 4:40pm
I understand Nikki's point, especially considering the fact that we are receiving free rides. I believe in the old saying you get what you pay for. Funny because I just posted a complaint![|)] Oh well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic