Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So many complaints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So many complaints
    Posted: 26 Sep 2002 at 1:38pm
I have been reading this board and it really bothers me that people have so much time on their hands to sit and complain about very minute things. You dont want people to talk on the phone, you dont want people to sleep, you dont want people to wear perfume/aftershave, you dont want people speak their native tongue. My goodness!! Ride by yourself. I cant believe this. People are that picky or maybe I am too easy going. I just like getting home in 30-40 minutes as oppose to 1.5 hours. Maybe its just me. Come on guys take it easy. Enjoy the day that God has given you. Stop worrying about things that are not important. Have a blessed day!!!

610_Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2002 at 1:43pm
Nikki, Well said. Just to let you know, there are plenty of slugs who feel the same way you do.

tlschau View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlschau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2002 at 9:14am
Amen!

viper View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2002 at 11:18am
Preach on!

kortegel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kortegel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2002 at 2:45pm
Hallelujah...

K.O.
swichowski View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swichowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2002 at 3:13pm
Thank you!

TKest View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 7:35am
If you are going to complain about people complaining, may be you should take your own advice and don't read this board. Complaining serves as an outlet for folks. Let it be and find another board to participate in if you feel the need to preach.
Robb View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 7:44am
I'll second what Tkest says. This "everything is rosey" attitude is not reality. May be fine for you but don't tell the rest of us we should be thinking like you and that it is not right to complain. The issues brought up on this board are valid - at least to some of us. I for one want to know what irritates others. If you don't care to know, don't read this board. Take your self-rightous, pious view some where else.
Joma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 8:28am
MY, MY. AREN'T WE THE SANCTIMONIOUS ONE! IT'S REAL SIMPLE -- IF READING THIS BOARD BOTHERS YOU - DON'T READ IT!

quote:
QUOTE FROM NIKKI
I have been reading this board and it really bothers me that people have so much time on their hands to sit and complain about very minute things. You dont want people to talk on the phone, you dont want people to sleep, you dont want people to wear perfume/aftershave, you dont want people speak their native tongue. My goodness!! Ride by yourself. I cant believe this. People are that picky or maybe I am too easy going. I just like getting home in 30-40 minutes as oppose to 1.5 hours. Maybe its just me. Come on guys take it easy. Enjoy the day that God has given you. Stop worrying about things that are not important. Have a blessed day!!!

lotsa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 8:39am
...And plenty, like me, who would take offense to her silly, preachy, small-minded sermon.

quote:

Nikki, Well said. Just to let you know, there are plenty of slugs who feel the same way you do.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic