Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abeautifulwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Home
    Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 10:12am
I am moving to woodbridge in about a month and like most of you, I work in DC. I am also new to this website. I noticed that there are no slug-lines going to horner road near 21st street. The closest is 14th street. I work at 21st and Penn very close to GWU. Can anyone tell me where I could find a line that was close to my location that goes to horner road? I didn't want to do the metro to pentagon or the commuter bus because both prove to be quite pricey. Is that my only option?
savage1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savage1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2006 at 8:35am
[^] I'm trying to find out a slug line on my side too
(18th or 19th street). Have you been successful?[:0]
sbouncer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbouncer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2006 at 10:28am
Don't know of any lines that are that close to GW going to Horner road, but the metro to the Pentagon is only $1.35 one way.
savage1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savage1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2006 at 11:01am
[;)] There use to be be an email that list of people sent out from ron silverman does anyone use that list anymore
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic