Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to Slugging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 9:11am
I know of slugs that get picked up at the old 610 lot early as 5-530 am. you could give that a try.....
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 10:27am
Well, it finally happened to me this morning. Not one spot left in the Mine Road lot when I pulled in at 7:25am, so I went over to the old 610 lot, like others have suggested, and yes there were spots to park for slugs, but no drivers.

My fellow slugs and I waited over 30 minutes for a car to come by before we were on our way. When we pasted by the Mine Road lot, there was a long line of cars waiting for slugs, but we were all at the old lot waiting for them...
I think we are waiting in the wrong area. I saw cars waiting for slugs but no drivers? How are we supposed to get to work when the cars are there but no drivers?
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 10:28am

hyy
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 10:30am
There has been a problem!

Invalid Password or User Name

Go back to correct the problem.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 12:07pm
madmbrown- I work right at Fed Triangle- use the 610 Mine Road lot (by WalMart), get there about 1 hour 15 minutes before you are due into work, get in the DC line(there are two lines 1 goes to the Pentagon area the other goes to DC area)get out at the corner of 14th and Constitution, walk 2 blocks up to 12th street. Fed Triangle Metro, Post Office Pavillion, IRS and EPA are all right there. Easy as pie!!

Good Luck, welcome to Stafford!! Been here 3 years from NY- I love it!

:'}
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 3:55pm
GEEZ! It's like we have to get up two to three hours early just to get to work. MY LORD!
I'm going to work on my car this weekeb=nd and try to get it up and running.
Administrater View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 3:58pm
ENOUGH OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE!
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2006 at 3:59pm
What foul language?
Grunds View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grunds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2006 at 11:18pm
I have to be at work every morning by 6am. I park at the "old" lot and take the Martz 5:05am bus. Get's me to the Pentagon, assuming no idiots on the road (big assumption), by 5:50. Then I slug home every afternoon.

This works great for me...people here are actually very great and I enjoy slugging. Meet some of the best folks. Just wish drivers could improve their skills.
dickboyd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2006 at 4:34pm
quote:
Originally posted by TROLL
[br]What foul language?

Maybe he has bird flu and meant FOWL language[?] [8D]

dickboyd@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic