Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 Lot (new lot) TOWING TODAY!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojobean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 Lot (new lot) TOWING TODAY!!!
    Posted: 24 Jan 2006 at 2:05pm
I have been told the Va State Police are towing those that parked illegally today!!
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2006 at 2:23pm
Yep, my boyfriend just passed through Mine Road lot and said there were about six tow trucks and a ton of state police in there towing people left and right. If you parked illegally at Mine Road you might want to have a back-up plan before you go home tonight!!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2006 at 8:53am
Now that its the next day, can anyone comfirm towing?

:'}
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2006 at 9:01am
It was getting kinda cramped in there with minimal room to even drive through the lot. Take the bus or carpool to the lot.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2006 at 10:19am
Uh-oh Spaghetti-oh's!
Is that the same lot they are installing a crane or some sort of junk yard assembly?
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2006 at 10:42am
guess no one can prove that anyone was towed. More gossip I suppose!

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2006 at 11:03am
As you can see from my previous posts, I am a genuine slugger who has been slugging for seven years now. My boyfriend called me at 2:00 that day to tell me he had passed through the lot (because we live off of Mine Road) and that there were a ton of state police cars and tow trucks there and they were towing people. I don't know why no one else has reported being towed but they were definitely there.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2006 at 11:56am
Talked to another slug yesterday, said people were towed, but that didn't slow folks down it seems.

There's one black truck that always parks in the same spot up on the curb and apparently was affected.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2006 at 12:12pm
I think part of the problem is that the slugs that used to come here for good, useful information, no longer can count on the facts in this site. I wish admin could weed out these "trolls" and keep them from spreading bad information and bad karma on our slug site. That's my observation lately and I really would like to hear how many people were towed because it will eventually affect all of us 610 slugs if they start towing on a regular basis. So please, anybody know which cars they were towing and how many were actually towed? Anybody heard about towing from Lowes lately?
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2006 at 1:17pm
That's what I'm saying shelby, I've almost given up on this site myself. I would like to hear of proof that cars were towed or ticketed. Did any one think of calling the state po or county to see if they would tell or not, isnt that public knowledge?

I did notice a less cars in the lot one day last week (I think) in the afternoon, that might have been due to towing.

All these people that park around the edges of the aisles are making it dangerous to leave the lot in the afternoons. You cant see around them, and you have little room to maneuver. I hope you all get your tail ends dented in!

The people who are parking around the edges of the lot, up in the grass, are making muddy messes, as well as destroying the grass and eventually the cemented areas. I think they should expand the lot around the edges, less grass, more spaces.

And to you dingbats that I've seen driving BRAND NEW cars up onto and over that cemented sidewalk to park on the grass, I hope your car gets body damage, you get what you ask for when you play with stupidity!!! LOL, I made myself laugh!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic