Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hybrid Owners  You took Over HOV now out web site?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHybrid Owners You took Over HOV now out web site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beckie5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 2:59pm
NoSUV - Are you posting your remarks from your job? ARe you a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you have a lot of posts. Also, this is a web site for slugging not for Hybrid Owners. So get off of our Slugging message board.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 3:17pm
Theres a lot more people can do for the environment than driving or not driving a hybrid.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 4:31pm
quote:
Originally posted by Beckie5
[br]NoSUV - Are you posting your remarks from your job? ARe you a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you have a lot of posts. Also, this is a web site for slugging not for Hybrid Owners. So get off of our Slugging message board.

Beckie5 - Are YOU a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you seem to be reading a lot of posts. Also, this portion of the web site is on hybrids.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 4:36pm
NoSUV,
You forget that the biggest way to help the environment is to put more people in less cars. You seem to oppose that unless you are exempted.
Beckie5 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beckie5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 4:58pm
NoSUV - No I'm not a government employee - I and I'm not using work time to post either. I own a business in Crystal City.
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 5:22pm
Dear Beckie and others who are telling hybrid owners to go away,

You are in a special section of the Slug Line message board labeled Hybrids. What better place for a discussion of hybrids?

Here, take two "DUHs" and see you in the general discussion area.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
duckduffer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 3:41am
quote:
Originally posted by mroyal
[br]Dear Beckie and others who are telling hybrid owners to go away,

You are in a special section of the Slug Line message board labeled Hybrids. What better place for a discussion of hybrids?

Here, take two "DUHs" and see you in the general discussion area.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal

Yes Mr Royal this does say Hybrids.. but the web site says Slug-Lines. This is about slugging.. not about selfish people who can afford to but a 3-4 passenger car and use it to drive them selves into work cause they can afford to.
I wish you people would stop coming here and wasting the space that is dedicated to slugging and how to make it better! The owner of this website is spending their own money so that you can commuter faster to work, not for you to tout your selfishness.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 2:34pm
dumbduck: I guess you needed to know the history behind this category. The General Comment board became fairly clogged with anti-hybrid rantings such as yours, so Admin made the brilliant decision to create a separate portion of the board to discuss how wonderful hybrids actually are.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 7:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by NoSUV
[br]dumbduck: I guess you needed to know the history behind this category. The General Comment board became fairly clogged with anti-hybrid rantings such as yours, so Admin made the brilliant decision to create a separate portion of the board to discuss how wonderful hybrids actually are.

oh is that the best you can do you selfish person? Explain why you are here on a slug line site?

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 7:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by NoSUV
[br]dumbduck: I guess you needed to know the history behind this category. The General Comment board became fairly clogged with anti-hybrid rantings such as yours, so Admin made the brilliant decision to create a separate portion of the board to discuss how wonderful hybrids actually are.

oh is that the best you can do you selfish person? Explain why you are here on a slug line site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic