Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hybrid Owners  You took Over HOV now out web site?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHybrid Owners You took Over HOV now out web site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portermg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 2:45pm
Well my point is this... I know plenty of people who own a hybrid that still pick up slugs on their way to work everyday! Sometimes they'll pick up 3 if it is getting late! Just because they own a hybrid and can get on HOV does not mean that they should not pick up slugs... Oh well, at least some people do their part!

Also, I plan to buy a hybrid here pretty soon, and believe me when I do...I will STILL pick up slugs!
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 6:15am
quote:
Originally posted by portermg

Well my point is this... I know plenty of people who own a hybrid that still pick up slugs on their way to work everyday! Sometimes they'll pick up 3 if it is getting late! Just because they own a hybrid and can get on HOV does not mean that they should not pick up slugs... Oh well, at least some people do their part!

Also, I plan to buy a hybrid here pretty soon, and believe me when I do...I will STILL pick up slugs!

Curious. Why are you buying a hybrid?
portermg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portermg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 12:13pm
quote:
Originally posted by scottt

quote:

Basically, because I do a LOT of driving and a hybrid would be more economic in the long run for me.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 6:02am
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by scottt

quote:

Basically, because I do a LOT of driving and a hybrid would be more economic in the long run for me.

Which model do you plan to get? How long do you plan on keeping it?
Flyinlow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyinlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 2:16pm
Hey nosuv

It appears that most people on this site want to improve the daily commute. However there is always one jerk in the pile (YOU) that has to condemn anything positive. Well here is how I handle you special little men and women: 1. If you are not matching the flow of traffic, I will put the bumper of my SUV right in your rear view mirror and keep it their until you speed-up or move. 2. (and this is the best part) You move you little car over and shake your fist and give nasty looks as we two or three riders enjoy P%&&ing you off. 3. After all you are the special people.

Have a nice day!!
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 10:08am
quote:
Originally posted by Flyinlow

Hey nosuv

It appears that most people on this site want to improve the daily commute. However there is always one jerk in the pile (YOU) that has to condemn anything positive. Well here is how I handle you special little men and women: 1. If you are not matching the flow of traffic, I will put the bumper of my SUV right in your rear view mirror and keep it their until you speed-up or move. 2. (and this is the best part) You move you little car over and shake your fist and give nasty looks as we two or three riders enjoy P%&&ing you off. 3. After all you are the special people.

Have a nice day!!

No wonder there are far more accidents caused by SUVs than hybrids. Must be the entitlement thing.

Usually, when tailgated, I do as AAA recommends - slow down to allow more than adequate stopping distance in front. Of course, the instant that I'm no longer being tailgated, it makes sense to speed back up since the tailgating problem no longer exists. Which means that your STUPID tactic tends to fail with me - unless you cause an accident, which means that neither you nor your slugs will have a timely commute.

You idiot.
Flyinlow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyinlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 10:36am
Hey NoSUV

I think your problem is MOM did not give you ample nipple time!! Is that why you are a self-centered jerk. You are the kid in school that everyone picked on aren't you. Just think if I were to hit you with my suv, it is twice the weight of your hybrid, who do you think wins. DA

Good Times
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 1:45pm
quote:

Hey NoSUV

I think your problem is MOM did not give you ample nipple time!! Is that why you are a self-centered jerk. You are the kid in school that everyone picked on aren't you. Just think if I were to hit you with my suv, it is twice the weight of your hybrid, who do you think wins. DA

Good Times

Seems to me that you are the one who has to compensate for childhood problems. I'm shocked that you don't have a hummer.

I get the feeling that you have no concern for anything or anybody but yourself. I feel sorry if you have children since you are likely teaching them also to be self-centered bullies. Perhaps, though, they might not get your stupidity genes and might realize that there are better ways = like driving safely, doing right by the environment, and working on conserving limited resources.
Flyinlow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyinlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 11:59am
As usual you are on the attack and you call other people Bullies!! As for my kids one graduated from the USAF Academe this past May, and the other is in the USCGA his first year. So what about your kids SELF CENTERED JERKS like the old man?? You are the one that tries to elevate yourself above everyone else and that is what AH like you do!! You don't care about anything but getting up and down 95 in your special little car by yourself because you probably can't handle conversation with real people in person. GROW UP

scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 9:56am
quote:

As usual you are on the attack and you call other people Bullies!! As for my kids one graduated from the USAF Academe this past May, and the other is in the USCGA his first year. So what about your kids SELF CENTERED JERKS like the old man?? You are the one that tries to elevate yourself above everyone else and that is what AH like you do!! You don't care about anything but getting up and down 95 in your special little car by yourself because you probably can't handle conversation with real people in person. GROW UP

Beginning to wonder if the troll is poking himself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic