Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning and Evening slug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mszeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morning and Evening slug
    Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 7:52am
I work at Union station and was wondering is there a slug line that comes from Stafford and goes to the Union Station in DC area.

Thanks,

Renita922
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:39am
I haven't heard of a Union Station line. Best bet is to get a ride to the nearest metro
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 2:37pm
I agree with Mikester. Your best bets are the 14th Street lines. From 14th, you can walk to Metro Center, and then it's a quick ride on the red line to Union Station. In the afternoons, you take the red line back to Metro Center, and walk to 14th Street to get a ride home.

I don't know much about Stafford slugging, but you can find out which lots go to 14th Street from the main slug lines page.

Good luck.
andyc1013 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 8:06am
I live in Stafford as well but need to get to Union Station. I actually work in Rockville, MD, so I would need to get to the red line from Union Station. How far of a walk is it from the 14th street lines to Union Station? Any help with suggestions will be appreciated kindly. I am new to the whole commuter/slug line process.

Thanks,
andyc1013
andyc1013 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 7:50am
Renita123,

I live in Stafford (near Mine Rd) and I would be willing to start a slug-line to Union Station if possible. I work in Rockville, MD., so I could just hop on the red line to get there. I am new to this whole slugging thing, so if you or someone else you find knows how it works, please let me know.

Thanks,

AndyC1013
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 9:37am
My god, you have spammed the same post at least four times! andyc1013 ftl!
andyc1013 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 6:57am
After reading some of your other posts slugsB1tch2Much, I think you do B1tch2Much. I apoligize if I have caused everyone pain and grief with my "spamming", but instead of B1tching, why don't you offer some advice instead. Oh my God...that's a thought!! That's what this site is for. As another poster has said to you, this is a free forum, so be of use to the one's who actually need advice about slugging and save the B1tching for other forums!

Thanks,
andyc1013
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 10:26am
quote:
Originally posted by andyc1013

After reading some of your other posts slugsB1tch2Much, I think you do B1tch2Much. I apoligize if I have caused everyone pain and grief with my "spamming", but instead of B1tching, why don't you offer some advice instead. Oh my God...that's a thought!! That's what this site is for. As another poster has said to you, this is a free forum, so be of use to the one's who actually need advice about slugging and save the B1tching for other forums!

Thanks,
andyc1013

My advice is don't quadruple post the same inquiry. If anybody cared initially they would have responded to your first one, maybe your second. Obviously nobody cares about your issues if they ignored it four times and frankly this is the response you deserve on the 4th identical post.
andyc1013 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 12:11pm
Again...no advice worth checking out other than about my posting. You really are what your name states! That's fine if no one replys, but I sure don't need your grief and B1tching. I really thought this forum was going to help out but it's become the laughing stock of the DC area with replys like yours.

andyc1013
SlugsAB1tch View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsAB1tch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 12:46pm
andyc1013 - I live in Woodbridge and if you can get up to the PW Parkway commuter lot, I can offer you a ride. I work near Union Station. That's some commute you got working out of Rockville!!
Is there anyway you can share driving responibilities? One day will be fine.
Forget the comments you've gotten from SlugsB1tch2much. He is no use to this forum.
If you are interested, please reply!

slugsABitch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic