Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 Bus Options

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2002 at 11:42am
Oops, I forgot to answer your question. I personally think that anytime is a good time to slug from Route 630 but of course you know where my allegiances lie. My suggestion is to at least swing by there and wait for about 10 minutes and then if noone shows, worst case scenario is that you have to go to the 610 lots. I will pass on this info to fellow 630 riders that we will have a driver coming through next Thursday morning around 7:30. Thanks for giving it a try!!

Tisa Shillingburg
Matrix View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2002 at 12:51pm
Good news, fellow slugs! I contacted the Freelance Star concerning all of our fustrations. In response I received a call from Edie Gross, Transportation Reporter. Shortly, she is going to do an article discussing the 610 mess and point out alternatives such as the 630 lot, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic