Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Rt 630 Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Rt 630 Slug Line
    Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 7:32am
Looking for a driver tonight between 4:30 and 5:pm. Understand i probably won't be the only one. I'll be waiting at the Pentagon Rt 630 pickup spot.

shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 9:29am
Please remember to print out your Route 630 sign from the website here or the one I sent you. But I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble getting home tonight. Thanks for keeping us informed on how it's going for you. I love success stories!!

Tisa Shillingburg
Matrix View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 1:37pm
Arbo,

Don't worry about getting home! Someone will definitly pick you up - even if you do not have a flyer/sign

Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2002 at 8:28am
Got home fine, faster than normal. Due to a lack of drivers this AM, I had to go up to 610 this morning to ctach a ride in to work. I do know there will be at least 1 person at the 630 line tonight though (I gave him a ride between the 630 and 610 lots).

shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2002 at 10:53am
Hi Arbo!! Weren't you pleasantly suprised with the ease of getting home last night from Route 630?!?! Weren't people happy to give you a ride back there? I am sorry it didn't work out for you this morning. I agree we need more drivers!! Please don't give up on 630 yet.

Tisa Shillingburg
KMcQueen View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMcQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2002 at 1:30pm
Arbo,
you won;t have any problems at that time folks are wanting to take you to the 630 lot. I was there at 4:30 and I stood at the sign for 30 seconds and some driver got me. There were folks standing in the 610 lot but he said he and his co worker would rather drop me off at the 630 lot.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic