Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who sold thier soul...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:09pm
I'm really not much to look at....but thanks! Flattery gets you EVERYWHERE! [;)]
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:10pm
im hoping so!

I mean, uhh, yeah, so I hear it does.
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:10pm
How in the world does your girl handle you? [:p]
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:15pm
there are some times when she cant!
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:16pm
I can SO believe that!
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:18pm
but there are times, with her mood swings, that I cant handle her either! So thats why, in our place, she has her room, I have my room, and we can each do whatever, whenever. She has her collections, I have mine, she has her friends, I have mine, and its a pretty nice harmony. So I can go to lunch with other women, she dont care. Heck, I go out with a different woman at work all the time! Unless I find one that has good convo then we go to lunch regularly.
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:24pm
And if she goes to lunch with other men, you don't mind right? Sounds like a nice arrangement.
Can you imagine the conversations we'd have if we went to lunch?! [:0]
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:25pm
OOOH yeah, so.... did ya eat yet?
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:27pm
Yeah....only bad part about a union job: eating at the same time everyday no matter what....[xx(]
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:29pm
dag, I dont go to lunch (unless im going with someone) til about 3 or 4.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic