Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who sold thier soul...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who sold thier soul...
    Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:08am
Anyone notice gas prices drop? Its 2.81 for regular on 610 today...
But- back home in NY it's 3.36....This must be temporary.

:'}
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:17am
I noticed that too. Usually the BP on the corner of 610 & Staffordboro is the most expensive in town. But even they are at $2.81.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
go2grl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote go2grl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:31am
I noticed it too. The Exxon on 610 was actually $2.79 and cheaper than WaWa. I hope it keeps up, but I'm not holding my breath.

SHAKE1T
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:40am
Was reading on CNN.com yesterday that there is a place in Minnesota where people can buy their gas at a "locked rate" and get that gas whenever they want to. It's like a private gas company and you buy your gas at a certain price(whatever the market is at that time) and you go to their stations and swipe a card that has your account information on it and fill up your gas tank. They mentioned one person where he locked his rate in at $1.70/gallon when it was that price and now he fills up on that. If the price were to drop below $1.70 then he would get his gas at a normal gas station until it goes back above $1.70. Pretty smart thinking whoever is doing this not too mention a very smart business venture for whomever thought of opening such a place. These gas stations hold the gas in 50,000 gallon containers whereas a normal gas station holds maybe 8,000 gallons.

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:53am
by me, down in hoodbridge, its still 2.85 for regular.
pentagonchop View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentagonchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 10:04am
It's $2.83 at the Exxon by Tackets Mill.
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 10:06am
im down by the K-Mart and over by the mall, its probably the highest.
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:28am
http://www.virginiagasprices.com
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:25pm
hmmm in the 'Burg gas was $2.77.
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 1:13pm
Gas is cheaper in the 'Burg because all the rednecks fill their gas tanks with their moonshine.............LOL!!!!!

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic