Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Smooth Jazz 105.9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hokie View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hokie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2002 at 8:14am
Quick question....does anyone REALLY enjoy listening to Smooth Jazz 105.9, or is it constantly played in 75% of cars because its a 'neutral' form of music that everyone can tolerate?? I hear this station played indiscriminatory in most cars, and I've got to question whether the drivers themselves even enjoy what they're hearing. Most of the music played on the station isn't even jazz, its music you hear while you're getting a root canal at the dentist office. Drivers, I know not everyone is going to like your preference in music, myself included, but hearing another person's preference offers variety, and it is a lot better than hearing the redundant elevator tunes that is Smooth Jazz 105.9. Just my playful rant for the day....no hard feelings for all you Smooth Jazz lovers out there.

Hokie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic