Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6 ways to access 630! More accessible than 610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Matrix View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 ways to access 630! More accessible than 610
    Posted: 09 Oct 2002 at 9:52am
Ways to Access 630 lot – it is more accessible than 610!

630 or Courthouse Road is more accessible than most people think! Most may think that the best way to get there is from I-95 or Route 1. Below list the many ways you can get to 630 (and all of them link to 610!).

1) Eustace Road (Autumn Ridge and other surrounding developments). Travel down Eustace Road heading away from 610. Eustace Road ends at Embry Mill Road, take a right. Embry Mill Road ends at 628 or Winding Creek Road, take left. Pass a middle school on the left and Winding Creek ends at 630 or Courthouse Road, take a left. Within two minutes the 630 commuter lot is on your right! (Total drive time 5-10 mins)
2) Parkway Blvd (Parkridge development). Take Parkway Blvd to the end. At the T-intersection make a left. From this point you have two options: 1- You can continue on this road till it ends, making a left onto 630; or 2- take a left onto 628 (Winding Creek Road) to making a left onto 630 (Courthouse Road). Another slug told me this takes him three minutes to get the 630 commuter lot!
3) 648 or Shelton Shop Road (past Parkridge, but before the Food Lion). 648 has two options: 1- Take 648 (Shelton Shop Rd) and turn left onto 628 (Winding Creek). Make a left onto 630 (Courthouse Road); or 2- Take 648 and turn left onto 630, Courthouse Road. (Total drive time 5-10 mins)
4) If you really hate 610, from Mine Road heading south from 610, turn right onto Northampton Blvd. Northampton Blvd runs into Eustace. Take a left onto Eustace and follow the directions listed under item 1.
5) Route 1heading south from 610, take a right onto 630 (by the Courthouse). Pass the McDonalds, pass the Amoco, pass I-95. After you pass I-95, the 630 commuter lot is on your left. So easy! No traffic lights or traffic! Total driving time: 1-2 minutes.
6) Heading South on I-95, take exit 140 (less than 3 miles south of exit 143b,610 – going 65/70mph takes only 2 mins). Take a right onto 630 (Courthouse Road) – NO LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC. The Commuter lot is on your left. (Total driving time: from the Pentagon 30-40 mins/ Total driving time departing the lot (from your parking space): 0 mins)

For all of the directions above you are avoiding traffic, lights, and the mess at 610. Try 630, you just may like it.

Drivers and Slugs needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic