Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DRIVERS/SLUGS PLEASE SHOW UP TUESDAY AT ROUTE 630
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DRIVERS/SLUGS PLEASE SHOW UP TUESDAY AT ROUTE 630

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DRIVERS/SLUGS PLEASE SHOW UP TUESDAY AT ROUTE 630
    Posted: 11 Oct 2002 at 4:20pm
Hi guys!! Please remember to show up Tuesday morning at Route 630. If we all stick together it will work!! Have a safe weekend.
KMcQueen View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMcQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 9:14am
I waited from 6:30 am till 7:05 and caught a ride from a co worker. I just don't have that type of time to wait. How did other's do?

Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2002 at 10:26am
Matrix's husband ran late today. Understand he got there about 6:30am. You must have just missed him. 2 of us were picked up at about 6:25AM this AM.

FyreFyghtr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFyghtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2002 at 12:51pm
I got one ride this week in the a.m. 10-14 / 10-18

Kenny
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2002 at 3:42pm
FyreFyghtr, just wanted to get your feedback on how you enjoy the times you do get to slug from the Route 630 lot. Doesn't it make your life easier?
FyreFyghtr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFyghtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2002 at 11:27am
Yes, slugging from the 630 lot makes my life a lot easier, both in the morning and especially the afternoon. The afternoon is great, go to pentagon, walk out and be at most in a line of 5 people waiting for a ride home. Then there is the nicety for both me and the driver in that neither of us has to deal with the disaster that is the 610 lot in the evening.

Unfortunately for me, there just aren't drivers coming by the 630 lot in the morning at the time I need to be there for work. (6:15 - 6:30). I can't afford to get there at that time and then wait 30 or more minutes, not get a ride, and end up having to go up to 610 anyhow. I know that Matrix's husband was going to be going there, but he is just one person, we need more.

It is really great when it works, but for me, it doesn't work often enough right now. I tried for a couple of weeks, and it didn't work out. If another effort is made to get it going in the early a.m. again, I will be among the first to try it again.

Kenny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic