Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slugger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote menebag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slugger
    Posted: 19 Feb 2002 at 8:49am
I will be temporarily living in Locust Grove Rt 3 and need to catch on to the "slugging" routine. I looked at the map at the commuter lot at Rt 17 but not understanding how to actually get there. Do I have to exit from Rt 3 on to 95 going south or north and exit again on to 17? This first time feeling of "slugging" feels like taking a trip across Europe, alone. Also, if I have to be at work by 7:30am in the city, what time should I be at the commuter lot?

JP View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2002 at 7:47am
See reply on "Slugging after 9:00a.m." - Was meant for you...

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2002 at 12:06pm
In case you didn't see this, this is the message intended by JP:
Take I95 North from Rt.3, go about 3 miles north to Rt. 17 and take signs towards Warrenton. Commuteride lot is about 1/4 mile down Rt. 17 from I95. Turn left at light (Pizza Hut and East Coast will be on the right side of Rt. 17) and you are in the lot. Slug line forms at the bus shelters. You should give yourself at least one hour to get into DC. Depending on where in DC you work, the time may be more/less.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic