Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Initial Financial Failure of SR91 Hot Lanes in LA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInitial Financial Failure of SR91 Hot Lanes in LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2006 at 3:53pm
Sponge - most of the activity to which you refer came from public involvement with government activity. If you don't get involved with the government, you deserve the activity you get.

Frederick is one of the delegates refusing to come up with funding for a transportation plan. He must secretly want the private enterprise to bail us out.
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2006 at 9:51am
I never said Jeff Frederick actually listened to me [:D] -- who listens to a cartoon sponge, for cripes sake?

Seems to me none of the state delegates CAN do anything. JF is just like the rest, only more so. Having met him, though, I doubt he harbors secret thoughts about anything.

And of COURSE what I am referring to is government, you silly. Government is The People getting together to do things. It is the ultimate social organization. That is exactly what I was describing. Glad you got it.

This thread has gone far agley.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic