Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Horner Rd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairez70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Horner Rd
    Posted: 24 Sep 2006 at 2:30pm
I wonder if this slug-line is still strong and pick up passenger to Horner Rd. I get off work at 5:20. Are there anymore drivers picking up riders at the time?

Claire Merry
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2006 at 10:53am
Clairez70, where are you departing from?
clairez70 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairez70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2006 at 5:00pm
I'm not a driver, I'm a rider. I need a ride to Horner Rd and can be picked up from 19 & L or 21st and L. I work from 20th & L. I get off work between 5:15 to 5:30.

quote:
Originally posted by LDOMAJ
[br]Clairez70, where are you departing from?

Claire Merry
Gellehcim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gellehcim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2006 at 1:12pm
I also need a ride back to the Horner Lot, I was wondering where the lines are on 14th street, I was looking yesterday near Borders and Starbucks but couldn't find a line to where I was going... did I miss something or just ask the wrong people?

Michelle
Woodbridge - D.C. Rider
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic