Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jaguar Man Strikes again....?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibeslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jaguar Man Strikes again....?
    Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 9:09am
I usually slug out from the rt3 and gordon lot and in to the pentagon (crystal city if i'm lucky). This morning, I get to the lot and there's about 5 or 6 people ahead of me talking to a man in a black dodge charger (who I initially noticed was facing the wrong way and thus was probably asking for directions or something). Turns out when I actually get in line/closer to the car that the police force has implemented the use of '06 dodge chargers (yeah the guy's a cop) and he was asking everyone there about Jaguar man. He told us that people have been calling 911 from his car after getting picked up cause they're so scared by his driving! Personally, I saw him the other day - I probably would have gone with him too cause I wanted to get home, but I was too far back in line... :p Anyone have more info on this?

-VibeSlug
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 12:38pm
Ahhh...the mysterious Jaguar man...just as infamous as regular lanes lonely lady..

GMHP was hea!
vibeslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibeslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 1:07pm
and what does lonely lady drive? i certainly dont want to get in THAT car! :(

Isn't she the one that takes RT 1?

-VibeSlug
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 4:06pm
Ok, took a looky at the old posts, green camaro, 610. Havent seen or heard about her in two years, she may just me a slugban legend. (get it, slugban- its 4 pm, I'm tired!)

Slug'n till 2010
deaspy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deaspy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2006 at 11:27am
Jagman, I believe is somekind of LE. I have seen him in the mornings coming up Salem Church Rd. Have not seen him in a couple of weeks though. [:0]
SJS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2006 at 9:21am
Saw him yesterday. He picked up 610 sluggers at the Pentagon about 3:30-4:00.
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 9:46am
I've ridden with the JagMan lots of times, if he's the same fellow being discussed here. He's a LEO in the District and drives really fast, using his automatic shifter like a stick shift. I never felt threatened by his driving, despite the excessive speed, because it is a quality performance vehicle and he seems to maintain control of it at all times. I can't imagine somebody being so chicken as to dial 911 over his driving.
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 10:43am
I'm sorry, what is a LE/LEO?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 10:56am
LDOMAJ,

LE = Law Enforcement

LEO = Law Enforcement Officer (or "Low Earth Orbit" which is how this guy allegedly drives) [:p]
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 11:25am
Good Morning All,

I have had the opportunity to ride with Jagman before. I did not feel unsafe with him until he decided to engage me in a conversation about local restaurants.

I am sure at this point you are probably confused, so let me explain. You see, he likes to make eye contact when he speaks to you (the whole time he is speaking to you) and I was in the back seat! [:0]

Needles to say, after several miles of riding the rumble strip at 75-85 MPH, I decided to play possum (sleep) so that he could concentrate on the road. [;)]

He is a Capitol Police Officer and although one gentleman told me that he was retired he still travels into DC every day. As long as you don't make eye contact with him you should arrive home safely and make great time as well. [;)]

Have A Great Day!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic