Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Rt.3 Gordon Rd. lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Rt.3 Gordon Rd. lot
    Posted: 22 Jan 2007 at 3:01pm
I have been using the Pentagon slug line to get home and was wondering...do I have any chance of being picked up in Rosslyn instead? Do drivers that end up at the Rt. 3 Gordon Rd. lot pick up there? If so, what's the wait, etc. It would make my Metro ride much shorter! Thanks in advance to my fellow slugs!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2007 at 6:45pm
There are two or three afternoon slug lines in Rosslyn.
- I know the one on Kent St goes to Springfield & Burke destinations.
- I've heard the ones on a street north of the Metro station go to Stafford and maybe PW County destinations.

I've never heard of a line in Rosslyn having slugs for Freddie-berg or Spotsy County destinations.

Since I live in Burke, I've occasionally picked up slugs on Kent St for Old Keene Mill Rd destinations (Bob's, Daventry, Cardinal Forest, and RV Mall) -- but I'm not 100% sure about the other Rosslyn line(s).

Can anyone who uses the lines near the Metro station let erinev know about the afternoon destinations for those lines?
darkprime View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkprime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2007 at 8:04am
There are 3 lines at the one station is question: Horner/Tackets/Potomac Mills, then a second line for Stafford, and a 3rd line for Route 3 Fredericksburg. I don't take the route 3 line, so best I can say is try it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic