Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAccountability and Petition Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 10:39am
Ahh the cantankerous Spongy one, I so much enjoy reading your posts... :-)
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 11:54am
Here's the ultimate video on hybrid driver smugness.

http://www.southparkx.net/episodes/1002-smug-alert

click on the "Stream (Watch Now)" link to view with flash player.

scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2007 at 3:07am
quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBob
[br]NoSUV, there are no plans to make a bus do what you said: express to my destination. No bus goes directly from Horner or PM straight to State. Carpools do, however.

Did you ride the bus today?

Have you EVER ridden the bus? Have you EVER ridden the Omniride bus?

I do all the time. I have a much more informed opinion of bus riders than you do, since I am one myself, and literally rub elbows with them all the time.

You know NOTHING about the bus system here. Your opinion, as usual, is worthless.

On days like today, when so much worse is going on in the world, your self-centeredness, your arrogance, your elitism, your ignorance, your goading and me-firstism, your selfishness and hypocrisy, are extremely irritating. No one understands why you are on this board. Go away.

Valid point. This board is for sluggers. Why is NoSUV here. It's like a die hard Windows user on a Macintosh discussion board. Why?

---------
Still waiting for NoSUV to put up or shut up.
Hooch View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2007 at 4:40pm
O.K., everybody here loves hybrids. Now, go away.

Hooch
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 10:48am
I LOVE HYBRIDS. They are simply the ultimate in eco-friendly transportation and everyone who owns one is doing his or her part to make the world a better place.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic