Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th & I Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indcagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th & I Slug Lines
    Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 6:20pm
Does anyone know how well the afternoon slugline back to Stafford Route 610 is working? How late can one catch a ride?

Thanks for the help!
Elemental View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 9:16am
I'm curious about this line too. How active is it? Are there rides for both 610 lots or just Mine Rd? Thanks for any info!
TJones View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 12:44pm
I have tried to catch a ride home to Old Hechingers on numerous occasions from that location. I've never noticed a line for 610, only Potomac Mills, Horner Rd and Hechingers.

I was rarely able to get a ride from that location, sometimes waiting over 30 minutes before giving up and catching the bus.

I decided to drive in and pick riders up, but that's my solution.

If you have not tried the email lists, you may want to look into them. Although I found there to be more riders than drivers, I was occasionally able to get a ride that way. I always get two riders that way.

Good luck
jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 3:37pm
In Crystal City, and the pentagon, I have been picked up and have picked up to about 530. The lines are regular, not sure where you are comming from. Hope this helps.
marcelhenryg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcelhenryg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2007 at 12:44pm
this line was going for a while, but each time i go by it now, around 5pm, there are no slugs going to stafford. seems as if everyone has given up and proceeded to pentagon or rosslyn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic