Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

woodbridge to DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsAwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: woodbridge to DC
    Posted: 30 May 2007 at 2:41pm
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone who travels from Woodbridge/potomas mills to DC (14th street area) am

My husband and I currently have a 2.5 hour commute on somedays and a friend mentioned that we should try slugging [:D] If anyone is interested please email me.

Thanks
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:15am
Hello and welcome to the site.

Check out the Potomac Mills page here. Line #2 (next to the tree line across from McDonalds) is for 14th street. I don't know when the best time for picking up slugs is, but you will find them there from 6AM until 8AM (and possibly later).

http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Potomac_Mills.asp

I've never used any of the slug lines in DC, but on the afternoon slug line page, there appear to be three different lines for Potomac Mills on 14th street. 14th & F, 14th & New York, and 14th & Independence.

http://www.slug-lines.com/PM_lines/PM_Slug_Lines.asp
taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2007 at 1:46pm
Begining July 2007 I am starting a carpool from Lake Terrapin/Horner Rd/Potomac Mills Mall up through all streets on 18th St, NW to I and 18, NW.
Pick up in the morning is promptly at 6:20 for arrival at 18 & I at 7:00 a.m. I'll leave promptly at 3 p.m. and pick up along 19th St starting at I on out toward home.

I drive a hybrid so you may just chose to ride one way and slug the other. The price is $113 based 3 passengers total on both ways in a 20 work day month. This pays ONLY for parking and gas. Not charging for anything more than that.

------------------
Kimberly Fradette-Taylor
taylorkim@hotmail.com

19, between H and Penn to Horner Road.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic