Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sydenstricker Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwbnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sydenstricker Lot
    Posted: 20 Jun 2007 at 3:54pm
I've been slugging from Bob's for a while now to 14th. It's relatively convenient for me but most of all, reliable. Lots of drivers into town in the morning and never have to wait long at 14th and Constitution for a ride home in the afternoon. I do, however live quite a bit closer to the Sydenstricker Lot and am throwing a couple of questions out there to it's normal patrons. I'm assuming most rides are going to the Pentagon (which really isn't a big deal, I'd just have to Metro the rest of the way in) in the morning. Are there any other dependable destinations? And how dependable is the ride home?

I know there's a page dedicated to this lot on this site, but it appears that it's been a while since it's been updated and no one hase left a comment about it, ever.
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2007 at 2:23pm
There is another parking lot across the bridge on Gambrill Road (on the left side across from the gas station). I met my carpool there for awhile until I got a job in another part of town. It seems to be a lot where people meet their carpools - not a slug line. This is how the 19th St. line got started for Bob's & Rolling Valley. Drivers and riders didn't have to come across town to pick up at 14th & Constitution.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic