Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt-610 South Lot (new)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DC_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt-610 South Lot (new)
    Posted: 18 Nov 2002 at 6:02pm
oh..gotcha. Good idea. It has been running better since the shuttle is gone.

Think!
krtodd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krtodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 11:15am
I sent this to let people know we are at teh new lot.

Most days, like today I have not had to wait too long, but when the shuttle bus started running people seemed confused. Now that it has stopped, I wanted drivers heading to dc to remember that we are still waiting for them.

Originally posted by DC_Slugger
... Have you been having problems or are you just sending this out for people to know that we are there?....
DC_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2002 at 11:00am
Krtodd...I have been using this lot, along with many others, since Prosperity Lane shut down. Have you been having problems or are you just sending this out for people to know that we are there? Because it has been very easy for most of us.

Think!
krtodd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krtodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2002 at 12:48pm
Driving heading to DC in the morning. There are passengers waiting for you in the new South Lot (across 610 behind the Holiday Inn Express). Since the shuult Bus has stopped running and parking is limited we are waiting there for a ride.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic