Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

heard rumors, new "Mobil" line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heard rumors, new "Mobil" line
    Posted: 24 Feb 2002 at 9:31am
I heard the Gambrill/Hooes road Mobil line will be updated and an area paved for a new slug line. This was told to me a few months back, but since then I have heard nothing. I am wondering if I dreamed it or if someone else has heard the same thing. If so, any ideas when and what the actual plans are? Thank you for your responses.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2002 at 5:13am
I have not heard anything about that but I will see what I can find out!

inetdbc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inetdbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2002 at 3:53pm
I picked up a slug at the Pentagon the other day who confirmed your rumor. He's a board member of the home owners association of the subdivision closest to where the lot will be built. He says the plan is to build/pave a new lot right across the street (Gambril) from the Mobil gas station. I'm not sure (or don't remember) when he said construction will begin.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic