Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Road Tires Slashed...Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gordon Road Tires Slashed...Again
    Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 8:19am
Well, if you haven't heard four more cars had their tires slashed yesterday at the commuter lot on Gordon Road. What a way to end a work day. Security cameras might have given the police a little more to go on in catching the perps. I was one of the unlucky ones to experience the elongated work day waiting for a tow-truck. Oh well, at least I have my health and a place to lay my head. Have a safe and productive work week. [:)]
crewshell View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 5:59pm
Sorry to hear that VA
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 9:25am
Sorry to hear that VARider. What a positive outlook you have, though.[:)]

Hopefully they will up the police presence to deter further incidents and catch the perpetrator(s).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic