Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Directions? (using 14th street bridge)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dginstafford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Directions? (using 14th street bridge)
    Posted: 25 Feb 2002 at 12:45pm
I work in a new location, and I've never driven this route. I'll be driving 95 northbound, and I want to drop off riders at L'Enfant. Is the 14th street bridge best? I've always taken the memorial--so I'm not even sure where the 14th street bridge exit is from the hov lanes! Also, would the best route be to drive up 14th to C, then over to 7th and up to D?

thank you!
610_Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2002 at 8:31am
Directions for L'Enfant...On 395 express lanes...stay straight past the Pentagon, get in the right lane (over the 14th street bridge). As soon as you merge onto the freeway, merge all the way to the right (3 lanes, I think). L'Enfant is the first exit. That will bring you right to D street...I'm sure any slug you pick up for L'Enfant could give you directions. Hope this helps.

Emerald100 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2002 at 7:43am
There are two routes you can take. The one described above, across the 14th street bridge. OR You can stay in the right lane at the end of HOV and merge over to the right. Take the first exit (L'Enfant Plaza) Up over the ramp stay to the right. The ramp comes right down onto D street under the Promenade and next to the mall.

quote:

I work in a new location, and I've never driven this route. I'll be driving 95 northbound, and I want to drop off riders at L'Enfant. Is the 14th street bridge best? I've always taken the memorial--so I'm not even sure where the 14th street bridge exit is from the hov lanes! Also, would the best route be to drive up 14th to C, then over to 7th and up to D?

thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic