Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dumfries to Rosslyn and Ballston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stecorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dumfries to Rosslyn and Ballston
    Posted: 21 Feb 2008 at 5:29pm
I may be starting a new job in Ballston in a couple of weeks. I live in Dumfries (near the 234 drop off/pickup) and now commute to Rosslyn. Unfortunately, I'm not available to leave Dumfries until around 7:30. Any help out there?
NKSK8R View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NKSK8R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2008 at 11:51am
Potomac Mills Mall you can catch a ride to Rossyln (sometimes drivers will continue up to Ballston) up until 9am and there is always plenty of parking. Rides from Potomac Mills in the am to Rossyln (or Ballston if you ask the driver) start as early as 6am and go to 9am. Have been slugging from Potomac to Rossyln for 5 years and have always gotten a ride ... sometimes I'm there as late as 8:45am. :)
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 10:12pm
If you slug to the Rosslyn Metro terminal, you can always catch Metro (rail or bus) to Ballston. [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic