Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trashy cars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 12:34pm
All right blacksky - I've got your AC/DC too. Back in Black, Hells Bells, For Those About to Rock...Right between my Charlie Daniels and Rhiana. but be forewarned - I'm still looking to complain...where are they? all those bad to the bone riders? the selfish, inconsiderate, low down good for nothin'...I can't seem to find them...maybe they just blog but don't really ride?
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 11:49pm
quote:
Originally posted by dudte

All right blacksky - I've got your AC/DC too. Back in Black, Hells Bells, For Those About to Rock...Right between my Charlie Daniels and Rhiana. but be forewarned - I'm still looking to complain...where are they? all those bad to the bone riders? the selfish, inconsiderate, low down good for nothin'...I can't seem to find them...maybe they just blog but don't really ride?

Ok, if I'm in the car I'll try to fart real loud at least twice and carry on a never-ending cell phone conversation, complaining that your air conditioning sucks while eating a dripping ice cream cone. Oh yeah, and I will DEMAND you to drive me to my place of work in the morning, or my car in the afternoon. Will that work? [:)]
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 10:46am
quote:
Originally posted by blacksky

quote:
Originally posted by dudte

Ok, if I'm in the car I'll try to fart real loud at least twice and carry on a never ending cell phone ride while complaining that your air conditioning sucks while eating a dripping ice cream cone. Oh yeah, and I will DEMAND you to drive me to my place of work in the morning, or my car in the afternoon. Will that work? [:)]

Bring your CDs and get me a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, and you're welcome in my car anytime!

work in Chinatown, live on Rte 3. Looking for 17 to L'Enfant ride.
wahwah View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 10:11pm
Wow, Blacksky. I read this entire thread and I have to agree with 95 percent of the respondents. You are definitely a bully. And a wee bit of a bore. Raising children is hard work and it's OK if yours don't learn how to be fastidiously clean from you. But let's hope there is some other influence in their lives teaching them tact and politeness because I'm afraid they will be lacking in that skill, too, if left to your tutelage. It's unfortunate that your possibly valid remarks are completely lost by your blustering, browbeating, mocking manner.
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 11:24pm
quote:
Originally posted by wahwah

Wow, Blacksky. I read this entire thread and I have to agree with 95 percent of the respondents. You are definitely a bully. And a wee bit of a bore. Raising children is hard work and it's OK if yours don't learn how to be fastidiously clean from you. But let's hope there is some other influence in their lives teaching them tact and politeness because I'm afraid they will be lacking in that skill, too, if left to your tutelage. It's unfortunate that your possibly valid remarks are completely lost by your blustering, browbeating, mocking manner.

To be quite blunt wahwah, b**w me with your one post opinion. I am *thrilled* you've decided I'm a bully by defending my stance--I will never be intimidated by lame, poorly thought out posts such as yours. I will also point out that quite a few here agree with my alleged "bully pulpit" opinion across multiple threads (feel free to take a couple of days and sound them out).

BTW, I'll bet you a dime to a donut that my children are amongst the most polite you'll ever meet, and also value education and how they present themselves to the public.
Also, I prefer "patronizing manner" rather than "blustering, browbeating, mocking manner," from the likes of you--let's at least call it what it is. And to be quite clear, I AM mocking you, but at least you used a couple of fifty cent words to impress your ma.

Have a nice day [:)]. I hope you score a date with one of my detractors, most likely the one who lives at home w/ the parents (see other posts).[:)] I hope I get reimbursed for setting up a "match!"

puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 9:38am
blacksky, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know what kind of car you drive and where you pick up/drop off, so people can avoid your filth. It is obvious that nothing anyone says will change you. I drive every day, and I make sure my car is clean. So easy to do - just have your family pick up after themselves, and maybe on the weekend run a vacuum. It isn't hard.
Oxi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 10:00am
quote:
Originally posted by blacksky

quote:
Originally posted by wahwah

To be quite blunt wahwah, b**w me with your one post opinion. I am *thrilled* you've decided I'm a bully by defending my stance--I will never be intimidated by lame, poorly thought out posts such as yours. I will also point out that quite a few here agree with my alleged "bully pulpit" opinion across multiple threads (feel free to take a couple of days and sound them out).

BTW, I'll bet you a dime to a donut that my children are amongst the most polite you'll ever meet, and also value education and how they present themselves to the public.
Also, I prefer "patronizing manner" rather than "blustering, browbeating, mocking manner," from the likes of you--let's at least call it what it is. And to be quite clear, I AM mocking you, but at least you used a couple of fifty cent words to impress your ma.

Have a nice day [:)]. I hope you score a date with one of my detractors, most likely the one who lives at home w/ the parents (see other posts).[:)] I hope I get reimbursed for setting up a "match!"

Is there a way to vote someone off this website? I think Blacksky deserves it!

As a side comment, there must be some other VERY GOOD influence in her kids life, because I have difficulty to imagine that anyone can learn good manners and polite vocabulary from such a person.

Have a good day yourself!
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 10:18am
I can't believe people are attacking this woman's parenting and children, based on the fact that you don't like her driving style as described on an anonymous electronic message board!
puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 10:21am
Please reread the thread - this started out because of the condition of her vehicle. Once she brought her kids into it they became fair game, even though I am sure none of us feel that they are to be targeted. Any comments made about her children were intended as "tough love" to try to get her to change her ways. Are you as bad a "car-keeper" as she is?
Oxi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 10:25am
quote:
Originally posted by toomuchcoffeelady

I can't believe people are attacking this woman's parenting and children, based on the fact that you don't like her driving style as described on an anonymous electronic message board!

If you read her very first posting on this topic, you will see how this all has started - she made an unnecessary nasty comment. And, as I mentioned before, she is one of a very few ones that is not shy when choosing the language for her postings. That's it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic