Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drivers picking out slugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurorav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 9:19am
I'm a rider. Personally, I feel the driver can take whomever they like, it's their car.[;)]
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 4:13pm
The point I'm trying to make is that if most of the drivers selected only the slugs he/she wants, the slug system would fall apart. Drivers have the prerogative to be picky but thank goodness they typically do the decent thing and select slugs in the front of the line.

Goober
barfinkl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barfinkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 3:15pm
When I was in line this morning, an old friend of mine saw me in line and called my name out from the parking lot. Of course, I took the ride. Some might not like that, but I don't think you should be expected to refuse a ride from a friend who happens to be there at the same time you are.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic